Monday, July 10, 2006

Spoke to Group In Golden Valley on Saturday

I was invited to speak to a group in Golden Valley, it was a meeting for the Western States Alliance. They wanted me to speak in regards to the proposed land split matrix that I have been posting about for a few weeks now.

I want to thank Val Starr and Lou Tranka for allowing me to participate, and to Donna Crouse for getting me involved.

There are plenty of issues that face the residents of Golden Valley and sometimes they questioned me on some things that did not pertain to the subject I was there for. All in all though it was a great experience for me and I hoped that I helped put things into better perspective. County Supervisor Tom Sockwell was also in attendance and was peppered with some things outside of the matrix.

No comments: