Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just saying...

For those of you who have stopped by this place for a look around, please be patient as I'm still trying to get a handle on how the whole 'blog' thing works. For the many years I've been reading blogs I've noticed many high quality sites and I'm sure it took time to get there. I'm really enjoying my blog so far for personal satisfaction and hope that I too will have a high quality site.

I'm a younger person (35) and can't believe how much stuff passes me by in regards to technology. Like this html stuff, I'm sure it's easy to figure out (and I will have to) but until recently I didn't need it. Now I'm sorta lost. Not just computer stuff either, I had to have one of my wifes son's come to the house and hook up the new stereo receiver to the TV and other components. I think there should be a class at the community college for this kind of stuff.

I did figure out my wifes new Ipod and made it work... but honestly that wasn't that tough.

No comments: