Monday, May 21, 2007

RAID lashes out at me, film at 11:00

While I was away to the Nation's Capitol, the fine folks at RAID took the opportunity to tattle on me like a little brother or sister might do when the older sibling is not around.

From what I know right now is that last week our local Realtor Association president, Rita Zumwalt, took a couple of phone calls from members of RAID -- apparently not happy with the way I portray their group on my... MY blog. 'My' being the key word.

I'm waiting for the minutes to last weeks Board of Directors meeting before I comment further on this, but more comments are coming. I did add a disclaimer at the top of the sidebar that should clear things up for both RAID and the Association I belong to locally.

For now though, please read RAID member Gwen Gillman's propaganda piece from last weeks paper. I'll take this to task here on MY blog as well a little later on.

No comments: