Sunday, May 06, 2007

Heading out...

Update:

We had fun and Zoe got to meet with many new Disney friends... like Minne. Many precious moments and I'm so happy that I got to be a part of it all.


I know this may seem like a bad time to leave town, but my family has had a long scheduled trip planned for this week to Disneyland. Even though I've been asking for people to contact the members of City Council about amending the general plan, asking people to attend the City Council meeting itself (Monday night, at the COUNTY building, starting at 6:00pm -- be there!!)... I simply don't want to miss out on when this little one....

(my granddaughter Zoe)
... sees Mickey Mouse and friends for the first time. I've been looking forward to this trip for a few months now. I haven't been to the 'magic kingdom' for about 15 years.

I'll be trying to at least photo-blog from Anaheim but if I don't I will take some photos and share some when I get back.

Please don't forget to show your support to the city leaders about the land use change for the city owned land on Monday night. I'll be there in spirit for sure. Good luck everyone!!

No comments: