Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mohave Real Talk....

Some time ago I promised myself that I would start doing some other forms of communications besides simply typing away here on this blog. Luckily I found another person that had agreed to help out and together we put together a podcast.

Click on this link to listen to the first ever podcast I've been a part of at Mohave Real Talk.

Evan and Todd introduce the podcast, how they got started blogging, and then do a quick update on the Bullhead City and Kingman markets.


It was only the first one and there are some bugs to work out as we move along, but I want to thank Evan Fuchs from the Bullhead City Blog for all the hard work. And I do mean all the hard work.

We hope to have more podcasts to share (and I believe we have scheduled some time today to make that happen and I will post when it is available).

No comments: