Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I read a book.....

I guess I have to back up a bit. Actually, I read an old article that Mark Bogard of the Kingman Daily Miner wrote. In it he referenced a book written by a local resident of Kingman, Patti Lewis. Here is the article I had to find the book. I have read every book by a local author I have found to date. (what can I say, it's just what I do) Well, if you notice the article was an older one written in 2006, in it Mr Bogard says you can find the book at Amazon....it was a bit tricky but indeed I have found it 'Victim Condemned'

I am sure not everything in the book is accurate and it is told from one persons point of view, however, for anyone who lives in Kingman who has had issues at planning and zoning that just seemed odd, anyone who had tried to combine or split a lot in the county and could not where the circumstances just did not seem right or anyone who has even needed to call the police or sheriff regarding something that should be fairly 'cut and dry' so to speak, and it wasn't....might want to read this book and see if their personal experiences reflect what they find in the book.

No comments: