Saturday, February 16, 2008

Help my wife... please

Many of you know that my wife is a bit crazy (she married me so there you go), so the following should not surprise those that do.

You may recall that I moved from the warm sunshine of Arizona to the bitter cold of Minnesota last September. Well...

I'm taking the PLUNGE! That is, the Polar Plunge to benefit Special Olympics. The temperature here often falls below zero...yes, that's pretty darn cold, but I'm doing it and I'm inviting you to join me...in spirit anyway.

I want you to be with me as I take the plunge on February 23rd in Lake Lac Lavon in Burnsville, Minnesota. They will have to break through the frozen surface..can you imagine! Please let me plunge on your behalf. Join me by making a donation. Any amount is gratefully appreciated, but I can promise you blessings ten-fold relative to what you contribute, so please be as generous as you can be. Oh and by the way, write in your own donation amount...you don't want to select from the options listed on the site.

Thanks for your contribution to support this very special cause.

I'll leave you with this quote... "But by the grace of God, there go I"

Thanks, and always there for YOU!

VISIT MY WEBPAGE


So of course I'd like to see who would be willing to help out. To make things interesting, I will post photos and/or video (we know there will be photos, not sure about video as of yet)... IF... ONLY IF... the fine readers here at MOCO and the residents of Kingman raise $500 towards the cause.

This will be your one chance to see my wife in a swimming suit of some kind (she has already stated that she will not be in a bikini so don't go there and I'd be a dead man if I ever posted any other type of swimming suit photo of her on this blog or anywhere else on the Internet).

So click on the link above and leave her a comment that you are either a reader of MOCO or are from the Kingman area when you make your donation.

When you click on the link, it takes you to a main page. From there click on find a plunger on the left hand side. Then select the February 23rd event that says 'South Metro'. A drop down menu will appear and use it to scroll down to find the name of 'Gail Tarson'.

The funds raised will go to help the Special Olympics. Thanks for your consideration.



Remember, get those donations in quick and the next photo of my wife will be of her with less clothing on with snow and ice in the background.

No comments: