Thursday, June 07, 2007

The media's take on the recent City Council meeting

I just realized that the article was posted yesterday and wanted to share it.

Here it is.

I've posted the link to the video and really... it needs to be seen to get the full effect. My words aren't enough and even Nick Wilbur's (the journalist) don't do it justice.

BTW, Nick, why does it seem that in Kingman Daily Miner articles that towards the end of some articles punctuation for quotes aren't included?? This is not an attack against your writing... it is just something I've seen in many articles for many years.

The events, as they played out, were disturbing, Byram said in closing. This is the kind of situation that leaves people not trusting their city government, and it has to stop, he said.
An example of what I'm talking about.

Tomorrow morning at 9:00am is the City Council review of the City Manager. My guess is that all of this is done behind closed doors in 'executive session'. I think I'll drop by at 9:00am just to see what kind of attendance is there but I won't be able to stay (got this thing called work and if I get it all done early enough I think I'll head out fishing for the evening).

No comments: