Friday, December 01, 2006

Yesterday's WARDEX meeting...

Whew... that was a long day. I want to thank Scott Quinn from Offut Systems Inc. for coming out to meet with the WARDEX Board of Directors. Scott is the senior VP of the entire company, he came alone and closely listened to what many of us had to say.

I also believe that he was surprised to find the short-comings with the system that we have been actually dealing with. We are going to get to the bottom of things and fix what needs to be fixed. I'd say that we will see substantial improvements in the next week or so to the new program.

By the end of the day the prevailing feeling among the Directors was very positive.

WARDEX is also looking for an Executive Officer to hire full time to run the Organization. If you know of anyone that has experience in this type of field, feel free to leave a comment or email me. This is a brand new organization and we are ready to have hired help to guide us along.

I also want to thank Ken Standahl of the Lake Havasu City Association of Realtors for providing the WARDEX Board and Mr. Quinn lunch. Ken and his group are great and always accommodating and I wanted everyone to know that I appreciate all that he has done for us over the past year as we put this all together. I should also thank Toni Parker from the BHC/MV Association as well for the very same thing when we have had meetings at their location.

I realize now that the list of names to thank over this past year is quite extensive, yikes!!

No comments: