Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another carival this week (holiday themed)

Jim Cronin asked for scary real estate articles for a special Carnival that he is hosting today. When you get a moment head on over if you dare!!

Have a very safe Halloween all, please drive safe as it gets dark as kids will no doubt be out in force once again. I hope that my wife remembered to get candy this year. See she was out of town last year and when I got home from an out of town appoinment there was no candy to give out.

If you know me you know I don't like to let down the kids and we live in a very busy and popular area for trick or treaters. So I basically shut down all the lights in my home and watched TV from the bedroom till the crowd dispearsed. Luckily the plan is that my wife will be home and dressed for the occasion to hand out the goodies.

No comments: