Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Anyone know what a separated shoulder feels like??

Drats, I am in pain today. Last night was our last softball game of the season and of course I had to slide into home plate on one play (and skin up my lower leg), and of course tried to make a diving catch in the outfield.

On the dive (which I missed, my wife says by a mile but I think only by a half step) I landed on my left arm that was stretched out. I didn't notice anything at the time, or even at all last night. But this moring my shoulder was sore and now it simply hurts just to raise my arm.

I'm 35, out of game playing shape, and really shouldn't be diving or rolling on the ground at these events any more, but I must say that usually I'm good with pain management but not today.

What's any of this have to do with real estate?? Well I imagine that the pain I'm feeling in my shoulder is similar to the pain that many sellers are having competing with other sellers in what has been a rather slow time in our market. I hope my shoulder feels better later, and that I'll get some offers on my listings later. There, brought it back.

I'm off to the public forum on the land split matrix held today at the county office building. I'll have an update on that tomorrow, an offer on a listing, and a better feeling shoulder. See you then.

No comments: