Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back From Lake Tahoe













A few photo's I took while away. Had fun, didn't get to play golf, but did plenty of walking around (plenty for me, my wife can walk and hike all day long -- I just can't keep up).

I promised numbers when I got back. Being that the first few days of this month was a holiday, I'm sure the sold data will continue to trickle in late, so I'll post charts and numbers early next week in hopes for more accurate data. So far though, the numbers do not look promising. I will report that there are 701 listings for single family residences on the market found in my data search area. That's up from 617 last month. You have plenty to choose from if you are looking to buy in this market. Now if only the sellers will make you a deal...

No comments: